princess in bali

The power failure really dampen my mood la.. Was happily watching secret garden.. Hyunbin is so freaking handsome. His and ha ji won's acting are really damn good. So damn convinced and the mood really changes by the fluctuations of the drama. Oh well.. Its time to sleep anyw..

Supposedly so what have I really done today? Ohwell.. Catching up on drama. And pei-ed my mei mei to her martial arts class. That girl learning yong chun.. It was kinda cool to see them practising and with the wooden block. But yea. I dno just not practical ba? And my cousin slimmed down due to the weekly trngs.. Which made me missed my wp trngs.. Manz.. Its a long 3wks.. No wonder I'm getting fatter. And oh just first night and I had supper alrd. So fat die me and I went to sing k with my closest cousin(the one who is pregnant) on the first day as well

Next two days was really drama all the way.. Have yet to see another group of cousins. Ohwell.. Slowly la. I still have 1 wk 3days left. Typical. Countdown upon returning to spore and when days get really near. I'll miss staying here. Basically probably due to that I was treated like a princess here, also means growing fats n moulds on my body. Damnnnn.. If only I can eat without growing fat. WAHLAUZ.

Just something bothering me that I'm going back to hometown on 2nd to 4th april but I'm having wp eevent on 4th april and I'm the in charge. Talk bt dilemma huh?

And so.. At least sth to look forward to which is driving tmr.. Ohwell. A lot of peopo ask me what for do I learn driving. Its true. I don't have car etc. But I dno. Just feel like its a lifelong skill.. And probably can't rent cars on weekend? #justthinking

GREAT! Electricity is backkk.. Finally!! Power ffailure-d twice! See how much of a bless it is to live in spore etc. Ohyes u bet I'll be thankful for the first few days when I'm back in spore and then I'll treat everything for granted again ._.

This could be one of the many reasons why I liked travelling or leaving spore.. I get to experience things I don't and be reminded by how lucky I was. Then seeing how dad and mum slog their guts out. Many times. I wanted to give them a hug but I held back. I dno how to react. Really. But it sets as a trigger. As a reminder that how much they've worked. How much they loved me and how much I'm loving them back in my own way in the future.

As for my sister. I always feel bad and guilty for not being by her side guiding her during her puberty stages. Not that she has grown up alrd. But there's limited things I can do. Cause for so many years. I wasn't exactly part of her life. Maybe that's how my dad and mum feels too. Oh well :/

Damnnnnn this irritating pimple on my nose for weeks!!-.-

Time to sleep. Shall finish secret garden tmr! And I got mentalist and criminal mind to try catching. Hehe. Nites(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

packing list

Who?

Life Til Today